Stout Photography-Creative Documentary Photography

comments: { 8 }

Saying that I love Helen and Josh would be an understatement. I love love LOVE these two! I arrived to the Monte Verde Inn, with overcast skies and rain was almost certainly on it’s way, this would put a damper on some couples’ day. But not Helen and Josh. Helen greeted me with the biggest smile followed by a hug. Completely and genuinely happy to be marrying her best friend and as she calls him, her Angel. When I talked to Josh, he told me he woke at 7am (which is unusual for him) from excitement. Helen and Josh share love in a really big kind of way. It makes them swell. It’s obvious. And you can’t help but be happy for them. I’m lucky. I get to do what I love for couples like Helen and Josh.

Side note, the shot above, is one of my favorites. EVER.

• caprice white / (29.11.2010, 8:11PM)
    What fun!!! That couple and their friends and family just glow with it... FUN!
  • Dan Beard / (28.11.2010, 12:11PM)
    I love these pictures. Everyone looks great! Love the one of Dondi, and Helen you look beautiful as always. Thanks for inviting me. I had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the video.
  • Betty @ CurlyArt / (28.11.2010, 10:11AM)
    Thanks so much for sharing these awesome photos with me. My daughter Ana is a wedding coordinator (twofootcreative.com)and I want to share these photos and the photographer with her. Great work capturing the essence of the wedding and the people. I want to do the same with the wedding flowers.
  • Kate Korpi / (23.11.2010, 8:11PM)
    Helen, you took my breath away..so happy for the both of you..Congrats. <3
  • ashley / (23.11.2010, 3:11PM)
    Ummmm, can I just say that you rocked this wedding? Like........HOLLER!!!!! :] Love it!!!
  • shanni / (23.11.2010, 12:11PM)
    first photo + puppy during ceremony...ahhh!!! I'm in love!!!! I seriously want to invest in a time machine so I can attend this dance party with you!!!
  • Joe Kalamaras / (23.11.2010, 11:11AM)
    Jess, great stuff!!! I think we should play Kung Fu Fighting at every wedding!!!!
  • Kim Martin / (23.11.2010, 1:11AM)
    LOOOOOVE these dancing pictures :) What an awesome party! And of course you captured all the other emotions perfectly!

add comment.